In the remaining part of the application module you are asked to provide us with different kinds of information.
If the pages seems not to save your text/uploeads, it is most probably because of the Internet browser that you are using. To avoid them, we strongly advise you to open your pages in Internet Explorer. Google Chrome might also work.
Part of this information is gathered by completing boxes, using drop-down menus or selecting options by clicking or ticking. All of the contents you enter is automatically stored, except where a button 'save' is showing. You have to activate it to store your information. Data entered during a previous session will be available each time you access the application module. If you make a mistake it is easy to correct. Try clicking on the text to activate what you have entered. If you have more than one diploma or want to enter more than one employer you can do so by clicking on the link 'add additional line' which appears after you filled in the box a first time. Please note that you can enlarge the fill-in boxes by placing your cursor on the right lower corner and drag it down (not possible in all browsers).
You might want to add an explanation or some additional information. Feel free to do so in the Additional info section. In the Upload section you can upload other documents of interest. This section is optional and might include other certificates, proofs, articles, documents of interest ... that you want to provide us with.
TIP: At all times you can check under 'Check-out' (Section 15) which parts of your application form are incomplete. They will be displayed in orange lines.
In the Upload section you have to upload documents. You will have to collect documents from your university (diploma & course marks list) and write a motivation letter. You can only upload PDF documents, which are easy to produce, but note that you may have to merge several pages into a single PDF file. If you do not have the necessary software you can download legal shareware like Pdf Creator, Primo Pdf, CutePdf Writer,... . If you do not have a scanner try your local copy shop who will scan your documents in PDF format. Feel free to add documents you find relevant, but keep in mind that we don't have endless storing capacity. Each of the above mentioned programmes has a function 'reduce file size'. Use it. This will limit the size of your PDF files considerably without compromising the visual quality of the document. Above all it will reduce your waiting time while uploading. You can scan and upload your documents in portrait or landscape oriented lay-out, but you have to make sure that when the file is opened all text is ready to read on screen without the need of turning pages. Files with text that needs to be rotated clockwise or anti-clockwise to be read on-screen risk to be REJECTED.
What if I'm still studying and cannot provide all the documents in the Upload section ? Please include what you already have, and upload a PDF in which you justify why you do not have the required document yet. (e.g. the marks lists of previous years, a founded statement when you will obtain the diploma, a proof of scheduled language test). Make sure we receive enough information to know more about your current studies and results.
You also need three recommendation letters (see Section 12). You only have to fill in the e-mail address of your referee and click the button 'send e-mail'. She/he will then get an e-mail with a unique web link giving access to an online recommendation form. Note that you can only send the e-mail inviting them to complete their form after filling your Personal information completely (Section 5). Once completed by your three recommenders it will be automatically added to your application. Your recommenders will also receive a copy. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR THREE RECOMMENDERS BEFOREHAND SO THAT SHE/HE KNOWS TO EXPECT AN E-MAIL WITH A REQUEST FOR RECOMMENDATION.
All three recommendation letters should be in our possession BEFORE THE DEADLINES. Incomplete applications will not be take into consideration.
- If you encounter any technical problems while completing the sections below, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Subject header: 'TROPIMUNDO Application: technical problem'. Please do not use this e-mail to send messages with questions related to the content or functioning of TROPIMUNDO, as they will remain unanswered.
- Application for admission and for scholarship are two different things (see Section 6). Admission gives no right to financial support of any kind.
- All enclosed documents remain the property of the TROPIMUNDO Consortium, whichever decision is taken.
- Applicants whose application form includes incomplete or incorrect information will be refused admission.
- By submitting an application, the applicant accepts that decisions of the TROPIMUNDO Selection Committee are final and irrevocable. Applicants judging to have a basis for appeal against this decision can do so by sending a message to the personal e-mail address of the TROPIMUNDO General Coordinator.
- The data of candidates that are selected (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list, or enrolled on a self paying basis) may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus Mundus Programme and will be made available to the European Commission's Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), the Erasmus Mundus National Structures, the EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association, acting as stakeholders of the programme.